Here at KingHall Carpet Cleaning Nottingham we realise that the tiles & hard floors in your home/business premises were a large investment and therefore need the 5* treatment that they deserve
Don't settle for second best when it comes to hiring a tile & hard floor cleaning company in Nottingham, we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee and always go the extra mile to keep our customers happy.
The independent 5* reviews on Facebook and Google are testament to this!
We have been trained by the market leaders in hard floor cleaning & restoration and are able to deal with all types of hard floor. We work with homeowners and commercial customers throughout Nottinghamshire. We have years of experience in acheiving amazing transformations for our customers and you can see our 5* reviews here. We use the latest specialist machinery and cleaning solutions to acheive a deeper clean and use market leading sealers to make maintenance of your floor a breeze.
We clean, restore & protect the following hard floors:
Ceramic & Porcelain
Marble, Limestone & Travertine
Slate, Terracotta & Sandstone
Granite & Basalt
Luxury Vinyl Tile(LVT)
Free Demo Clean Available!
All of our local Nottingham technicians are fully trained and insured to carry out the work in your home, this, accompanied with our 100% satisfaction guarantee gives you piece of mind and allows you to relax as we restore your tile and hard floors to their former glory.
We use a series of specialist diamond impregnated pads on a rotary machine to take natural stone from a matte finish all the way up to a high gloss.
This also removes scratches and acid etching on your floor.
The process of cleaning your hard floors is as follows:
1. We will test your hard floor to ascertain what it is made out of, this is very important as some natural stones can only be cleaned with certain products to prevent damage.
2. Sweep/vacuum to remove loose debris.
3. Apply appropriate cleaning solution for the floor type & suitable for the level of dirt present.
4. Agitate using a rotary machine to acheive a deep, long lasting clean. This breaks the bond of the dirt & the floor.
5. Rinse with fresh water using our powerful extraction machine leaving no chemical residue behind.
6. Apply market leading impregnating seal to allow easy future maintenance of your hard floors.
Our technicians are fully trained and equipped with the most effective machines and cleaning solutions available today. Our child & pet friendly solutions help with those unexpected spills and stains or just general wear and tear that all household hard floors are subject to. Our Nottingham tile & hard floor cleaners always ascertain the tile type and spot test an inconspicuous area before we begin in order to ensure they use the correct solution and cleaning method for your hard floors.
Local expert technicians
Thousands invested in the latest hard floor cleaning machinery
Eco-friendly cleaning solutions that are child and pet safe too
Competitive pricing & 7 days a week availability