We also offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee that gives you piece of mind and allows you to relax as we restore your carpets and upholstery to their former glory.
Providing a Premium Carpet Cleaning Service To the Homeowners Of Nottinghamshire
Here at KingHall Carpet Cleaning Nottingham we realise that the carpets in your home/business premises were a large investment and therefore need the 5* treatment that they deserve
Don't settle for second best when it comes to hiring a carpet cleaning company in Nottingham, we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee and always go the extra mile to keep our customers happy.
The independent 5* reviews on Facebook and Google are testament to this!
If you are looking for a thorough and meticulous Carpet & Upholstery cleaning services, we, at KingHall Carpet Cleaning Nottingham have you covered. Our carpet & upholstery cleaners are the right people for any cleaning task. Our expert local teams can come at short notice and deal with any stain or just to refresh your domestic carpets with Eco-friendly products that are pet & child safe. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee at very competitive rates. Get in touch now by calling 0115 784 6822.
All of our local Nottingham technicians are fully trained and insured to carry out the work in your home, this, accompanied with our 100% satisfaction guarantee gives you piece of mind and allows you to relax as we restore your carpets and upholstery to their former glory.
All of our local Nottingham technicians are fully trained and insured to carry out the work in your home
That means we have a set process to follow to ensure your carpets are cleaned to the highest of standards, best of all it means we don't have to use harsh and harmful chemicals to acheive a great result!
The process is as follows:
1. Thorough vacuum using a commercial grade upright vacuum with brush bar.
2. Pre spray cleaning solution suitable for carpet fibre and suitable to soiling type/level.
3. Agitate the cleaning solution throughout the carpet fibre to ensure full contact with soils, using a CRB (Contra Rotating Brush) machine or other suitable machine.
4. Rinse & extract the carpet with fresh clean water so no cleaning product residue is left in the carpet.
5. Groom the carpet with a pile brush so the fibres lie in a uniform direction.
6. Place air movers to speed up the drying process if necessary, no carpet should remain wet any longer than a few hours after cleaning.
Our technicians are fully trained and equipped with the most effective machines and cleaning solutions available today. Our child & pet friendly solutions and sanitizers help with those unexpected spills and stains or just general wear and tear that all household carpets are subject to. Our Nottingham carpet cleaners always ascertain the carpet fibre type and spot test an inconspicuous area before we begin to determine any colour fastness, in order to ensure they use the correct solution and cleaning method for your carpet.
Local expert technicians
£1000s invested in the latest carpet cleaning machinery
Eco-friendly cleaning solutions that are child and pet safe too
Competitive pricing & 7 days a week availability